If child’s pose isn’t child’s play for you, no problem! In this video, we explore how you can adjust the traditional child’s pose to feel more natural in your body, including how to:
- Reduce compression in the torso and pressure in the knees
- Make it easier to breathe while in the pose.
- Adjust leg and arm positioning to find ease and relaxation in the pose
Props to try: Bolster. Sturdy chair. Blanket.
- Lengthens the spine
- Stretches the back, shoulders, hips and thighs
- Helps you feel grounded and calm