Low plank pose is a classic posture in a vinyasa yoga class that can be challenging if you’re building strength in the upper body. In this video, we explore how to:
- Build upper body strength in this challenging pose
- Adjust the difficulty of low plank based on knee placement
- Use a block or bolster to help build upper body strength while experiencing the sensation of low plank in a supported way
Props to try: Wall. Block. Bolster.
- Strengthens arms, shoulders, chest and core
- Improves stamina
- Increases self-confidence