Wide-Angle Seated Forward Fold can be delicious if you know how to adapt the pose to your body. In this video we explore how to:
- Use a block to raise your hips or bring the floor to you, providing a place to rest your head
- Find ease in the pose using a chair to support the upper body
- Use a strap to give yourself a place to hold onto as you fold forward
Props to try: Block. Chair. Strap—the longer the better!
- Stretches the hamstrings, inner thighs, calves and glutes
- Stretches the low back
- Prepares the body for deeper forward folds, twists, and wide-legged poses