Revolved Fire Log pose takes the structure of Fire Log Pose and adds a twist—literally—to increase sensation to this challenging seated posture. In this video, we explore how to:
- Add a twist for more feeling in Fire Log Pose
- Adjust your leg and foot placement to find ease and support in this seated twist
- Raise the hips to create space for your body in the pose
Props to try: Block, Bolster.
- Opens the hips, knees, and ankles
- Stretches the spine, lower back, torso, shoulders and chest
- Relieves stiffness from too much sitting